Photo:Copyright: Wests Tigers Media (Tui Lolohea has signed with Wests Tigers through to the end of 2019). Lolohea has joined Wests Tigers until at least the end of the 2019 season and is available for selection for the team’s Round 13 clash against the St George Illawarra Dragons.The versatile 22-year-old has played 53 NRL games for the New Zealand Warriors since making his debut in 2014.Wests Tigers head coach Ivan Cleary welcomed Lolohea to the club.“On behalf of everyone at Wests Tigers I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome Tui to the club,” said Cleary. “Tui has shown that he is a player of tremendous natural talent. We look forward to helping him develop, and reach his true potential, in the coming years.”
This is since his 2009 debut season and he is glad to see long-suffering Eels fans excited again too.While coach Brad Arthur continues to do his best to manage expectations around the club’s impending first finals appearance in eight seasons, Mannah sees little harm in enjoying the ride.”The buzz is starting to grow a bit and I love seeing the fans get excited about their footy,” Mannah said.He admitted this Friday’s game against Newcastle – the first time this year a 6pm Friday game will be played at ANZ Stadium – was “a bit of a difficult time slot” transport-wise but encouraged as many blue and gold fans as possible to take up coach Brad Arthur’s advice and try to leave work early to head to the game.”The more support we can get there the better because we want them to be as excited as us and the more get there the better we play,” Mannah added.Of his milestone match, he said it had been “a huge honour and to be able to do it at this place I’m very passionate about, I consider myself very fortunate.”With nine wins from their past 10 matches at ANZ, the Eels are starting to feel comfortable with the venue as their home fortress.”We’ve actually embraced it, we’ve got a good record there at the moment,” he said.”When there’s a big crowd it’s awesome which is why we want to encourage fans to turn out.”Mannah said the excitement of a return to September football was beginning to take hold after eight years out.”My first year [in 2009] I remember thinking ‘how good’s this, we’ll play Grand Finals every year!'” Mannah laughed.”It’s been eight years since so a long break between but I’ve got no problem with the fans getting excited, we’re excited about our footy as well.”Mannah concurred with comments last week made by teammate Michael Jennings that the team needed to accept most of their games in the run home will see them start as favourites and embrace that while being careful not to underestimate their opponents.”I think we’ve got to learn to deal with it [being favourites],” Mannah said.”In the past we’ve been pretty poor at winning games we should win so I think it’s important we understand that ok, there’s going to be games that we are favourites but that doesn’t mean we change our preparation or change the way we go into a game, we still have to turn up with the right attitude to get the job done.”
Jarryd Hayne’s scintillating recent form has secured his spot as the NSW fullback for next week’s State of Origin opener in Brisbane.Hayne has been outstanding for a rejuvenated Parramatta this season, scoring six tries in his last four games and Blues coach Laurie Daley is set to resist the temptation to name him in the centres when he names his side on Tuesday with Josh Dugan losing the No.1 shirt he wore in games two and three last year.”I think Jarryd’s shown everyone what he’s capable of doing he’s playing in really good form and fullback is his best position,” Daley told AAP.”At this stage, if everyone is right then I expect Jarryd to be fullback.”Dugan assumed the Blues No.1 jumper for games two and three last year after Hayne succumbed to a hamstring injury.Hayne’s recent performances have been up there with his displays in the second half of the 2009 season when he inspired the Eels to the grand final and claimed the Dally M Medal.The Blues are looking to win their first series in nine years and the build up to game one has been plagued with injuries and suspensions to key players.This has been in addition to the disruption created by the spat between Daley and high-profile media identity Ray Hadley.Daley said the furore caused by the relationship between his assistant coach Matt Parish and Hadley’s estranged wife has been put behind them, and the mood around the camp lifted by how well Hayne is playing,”It’s been a difficult week but one we have put behind us and we are moving forward,” he said,”Jarryd’s playing outstanding football which is great for us and gives all of us real confidence.”That’s been real good, we just need to make sure everyone else does their job.”Daley and his selectors will on Monday evening finalise their side for the May 28 series opener at Suncorp Stadium.Top of the agenda will be the decision on whether James Maloney and Mitchell Pearce will keep their spots as the halves pairing. – NRL.com
Fiji tested PNG’S goalkeeper Lace Kunei early on but Kunei did not let anything get past her.PNG turned on the counter attack and dominated the possession. The Fijians responded aggressively and gave away penalties for foul play.Fiji’s Titi Dugucanavanua was given a yellow card and soon after followed by the goal keeper who was penalised for a foul committed in the penalty box. PNG’S Meagan Gunemba made no mistake, scoring an easy goal. Another penalty given away by the Fijians gave PNG their second goal when Gunemba slotted in her second of the day.
The Ceremony, due to take place on July 18, had originally been planned for the Bisini Sports Grounds, where a rugby league stadium will be built following the conclusion of the Games.It has not been declared fit to stage the Closing Ceremony, although it will still host preliminary football matches, as well as cricket, softball and lawn bowls.The venue, which Papua New Guinea’s Sports Minister Justin Tkatchenko described as “a mess six months ago” has undergone a large-scale transformation, but has still attracted criticism for its lack of grandstands.The Sir Hubert Murray Stadium was then proposed as an alternative but concerns over its readiness meant Port Moresby 2015 decided instead to have the Ceremony at the Sir John Guise Stadium, which stage the Opening Ceremony.“Our original plan was to hold it at Bisini Sports Grounds and we thought that we would have the Ceremony there but it is not ready,” Minogue told insidethegames.“The Sir Hubert Murray Stadium was identified as an alternative but that’s not complete.“We are now back at Sir John Guise, which no one is unhappy about as it is the premier stadium of the Games.“It would have been nice to use them all and to use one of these venues for a big occasion like the Closing Ceremony.”Minogue also confirmed that despite not being ready to stage the spectacle which will bring the 15th Pacific Games to a close, the Sir Hubert Murray Stadium, where construction is behind schedule, is “99 per cent certain” to hold the football finals.Concerns have been raised in the build-up to the event that the grass is not suitable, prompting complaints from the New Zealand team, who will compete in the Olympic qualifying tournament here.The proposal to have the main matches at the venue has been approved by the Oceania Football Confederation (OFC) and Minogue expects competition to take place there as planned.“The Organising Committee are happy with things at the moment and they have written to the OFC to say they are ready to host matches at the Sir Hubert Murray Stadium,” he said.
Chairman of the PNGRFL, Sandis Tsaka said he was humbled to learn of the overwhelming support given to the Kumuls team, the coach Michael Marum and his support staff. “I visited the dressing room after the win on Saturday night and the boys were really excited and appreciated the congratulations I conveyed to them on behalf of every supporter of our PNG LNG Kumuls.“Skipper David Mead in his usual soft spoken character asked me to convey his thanks and those of his team mates to each and every one for your support, well wishes and prayers,” said Tsaka.He went on to thank sponsors, partners and stake-holders for their continuous support for the Kumuls. “PNGRFL is proud to be in partnership with them and the win by the PNG LNG Kumuls has raised the support and belief to another level.“It has really united us all and I want to thank all sponsors on behalf of the players, coaching staff, their families and all our supporters across the country and Pacific,” said Tsaka.Tsaka also extended his appreciation to everyone in Sydney for their hospitality and support to the team during their preparations leading up to the game, during the game and post- match.“The red black and gold supporters cheering on the Kumuls was unbelievable and really made me proud as chairman of PNG Rugby League.I wish to also thank the media here in PNG as well as overseas for their positive coverage of our beloved PNG LNG Kumuls,” said Tsaka.Meanwhile, Tsaka said the International Rugby League Board will issue a statement once the calendar is confirmed that will advise for any upcoming matches for the Kumuls.
Daniella Ila (Morobe), Hina Leubena (Alotau) and Geathie Kila Pat (Oro) became the first players to be selected from outside centres into the national team.“I’m very excited and blessed to represent my country in an ICC sanctioned match. I never thought it would be such a dream come through and I am thankful to the coach, Cricket PNG, my Cricket association in Lae and especially my parents and brother whom I hope to make proud,” said Ila.“It has been a challenging and rewarding transition so far from my Cricket Association in Ahioma, Milne Bay to Cricket PNG here in Port Moresby.“But I am excited to be travelling over to Samoa to represent my country and continue to grow in cricket from this experience,” said Leubena.“It’s different from our outer region trainings, it’s more intense and our fitness level has certainly improved since beginning training here in Port Moresby.“We’ve also learnt a lot in terms of skills and learning more about the sport we love,” said Kila Pat.Coach of the Lewas, Rodney Maha added that it was good to have a mixture of talent in the side coming from outside centres.“It’s great to have talent from outer regions making up part of the national squad. The girls have transitioned well and hopefully this is the first step to recruiting and exposing more cricket talent from outer regions,” said Maha.
Runner-up of the world in Russia 2018, a tournament in which he played 20 minutes, the Olympic organization defines him as “a footballer with great tactical rigor and intelligence in the occupation of spaces and who also treasures good technique, moves the leather with discretion and offers a remarkable clarity in the exit of ball”.Bradaric has landed in Vigo to fill the gap left by the sale of Stanislav Lobotka to the Naples. The Croatian was not the first option. Óscar requested the hiring of Oriol Romeu, a player of his absolute confidence, and the board was close to fulfilling his wish. However, negotiation with the Southampton by the Catalan midfielder broke at the last moment. The second signing of Celta in this winter market already shows the light blue shirt. The Vigués club formalized this Friday the incorporation as a loan from the Croatian Filip Bradaric. A commitment of sports management that according to the Vigo club will provide “consistency and quality” to the center of the field. Yes Oscar Garcia He considers it appropriate, he could debut on this day against Eibar.The Balkan midfielder, 28, belongs to the Cagliari Italian, but it comes from Split Hadjuk, where I was playing this course on loan. The agreement signed with Celta includes a purchase option at the end of the season.
The first complaints arose in the province of Turolense. Two people, Massinissa F., aka Erik, and Ishmael B., aka Salva, who are now in prison, served as leaders. According to Diario de Teruel, extortion has been carried out since at least 2016. Erik’s group threatened and extorted money from victims who deposited money in accounts provided by other people in exchange for remuneration. Salva’s group extorted with another team organized with their own “mules” to get the money and three other people bleached these amounts, including the Levante Toño García player, who was arrested in February 2019, who was in provisional prison for a month and was released, once the Provincial Court of Teruel considered his appeal.Among the different groups, there would also be another dedicated to the scam and documentary falsehood of bank checks. Given the high number of people affected throughout the country, which can reach 4,000, the head of the Court of Instruction No. 3 of Teruel has raised a question of jurisdictional jurisdiction for the case to be taken by the National Court. The Espanyol coach, Abelardo Fernández, paid the amount of 30,000 euros to an extortion network to users who called a contact website, after receiving telephone threats from a man. The technician paid the amount in four transfers, the same number of calls made by the extortionist, who threatened to harm his family, as can be seen from the summary of the case, known as ‘sextorsion’, which is instructed by the Court of Instruction number 3 of Teruel, whose owner has already lifted the secret that weighed on it, according to the Herald of Aragon on Tuesday. The plot, which has left victims throughout Spain, was organized into six different groups, although connected to each other, and with a main nucleus located in the Valencian Community.
How to see Real Madrid – Celta in other countriesIn Argentina: DIRECTV SportsIn Bolivia: Tigo Sports 2In Chile: DIRECTV SportsIn Colombia: DIRECTV SportsIn Costa Rica: Sky SportsIn Ecuador: DIRECTV SportsIn The Savior: Sky SportsIn U.S: Fanatiz, beIN Sports and beIN Sports ÑIn Guatemala: Sky SportsIn Honduras: Sky SportsIn Mexico: Sky SportsIn Nicaragua: Sky SportsIn Panama: Sky SportsIn Peru: DIRECTV SportsIn Dominican Republic: Sky SportsIn Uruguay: DIRECTV SportsIn Venezuela: DIRECTV SportsInternet: how to follow Real Madrid – Celta de LaLiga online?In AS you can also follow the online broadcast of the LaLiga Santander duel between Real Madrid and Celta live and direct. With us you will have the best comments minute by minute, the most impressive images of the match and the chronicle as soon as the match is over.Classification of LaLiga SantanderCelta is 17th with 20 points and Real Madrid first with 52. Consult the complete classification. Timetable: what time is Real Madrid – Celta played?What time is Real Madrid – Celta in Spain?Real Madrid and Celta play this Sunday, February 16 at 9:00 p.m. (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Those of Zidane seek to continue in the first position of the classification of LaLiga Santander. For its part, Celta needs to score if he wants to get away from the relegation places.What time does Real Madrid – Celta start in other countries?In Argentina: at 5:00 p.m.In Bolivia: at 4:00 p.m.In Brazil: at 5:00 p.m.In Chile: at 5:00 p.m.In Colombia: at 3:00 p.m.In Costa Rica: at 2:00 p.m.In Cuba: at 4:00 p.m.In Ecuador: at 3:00 p.m.In The Savior: at 2:00 p.m.In U.S (Washington D.C.): at 2:00 p.m.In Guatemala: at 2:00 p.m.In Honduras: at 2:00 p.m.In Mexico: at 2:00 p.m.In Nicaragua: at 2:00 p.m.In Panama: at 3:00 p.m.In Paraguay: at 5:00 p.m.In Peru: at 3:00 p.m.In Puerto Rico: at 4:00 p.m.In Dominican Republic: at 4:00 p.m.In Uruguay: at 5:00 p.m.In Venezuela: at 4:00 p.m.Television: How to watch Real Madrid – Celta on TV and live online?How to watch Real Madrid – Celta in Spain on televisionIn Spain, the LaLiga Santander match between Real Madrid and Celta de Vigo can be seen live in the Movistar LaLiga, MiTele Plus and LaLiga TV (Bar) channel.