zoomImage Courtesy: DSME Apollo Asset Limited, owned by independent investor Arne Fredly, has made a non-binding indicative offer to Norwegian publicly traded investment company Hunter Group ASA for the transfer of ownership in up to seven very large crude carriers (VLCC).Four crude carriers from the batch have been ordered from Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) and the remaining three vessels are optional.Hunter Group said in a regulatory filing that Appolo Asset Limit is prepared to transfer the newbuilding contracts and the options to the company on a back-to-back basis as contracted with the DSME.The quartet, worth USD 330 million in total, is set for delivery in 2019, while the optional vessels, if ordered, would be delivered in 2020.Separately, Apollo Asset Limited today entered into agreements to acquire 17,444,000 shares in Hunter Group, at a price of NOK 2.30 per share. The latest purchase brings Fredly’s share capital in the group to 33.29 pct.DSME has managed to collect 10 VLCC orders so far this year. The shipbuilder’s 19-strong orderbook for this year comprises also eight LNG carriers and one special-purpose vessel, totaling in USD 2.36 billion.
Related Items:anti-violence, peace concert, regatta villAGE, romain virgo Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, 23 Sept 2015 – Youth Week events continue across the country and tonight, in South Caicos there is a ‘Peace Concert’ at the Regatta Village. In Providenciales on Thursday there is a Youth Forum on ‘Anti Violence’ at the Gus Lightbourne Gym at 6:30pm. There will be a Youth Fair in North Caicos on Friday at the Community Center, while in Grand Turk on the holiday a horse race will take place, it is being held in honor of slain young man, Kevino Smith. The major event is set for Providenciales, where there is a youth march, rally, fair and concert – all for free – at the Gus Lightbourne Sports Complex. The march begins at the FirstCaribbean bank parking lot at 9am and the Peace Concert is later featuring Romain Virgo out of Jamaica. Recommended for you Anti-Violence workshops for Boys started Youth Department spearheading anti-violence workshop for Boys Youth to March in anti-violence parades to celebrate Youth Day
Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, TCI, September 16, 2016 – Cabinet, on Wednesday approved changes to the At Large voting ballot. The Elections Office presented a new form required because of the extraordinary number of candidates expected to offer.There are 22 in this category so far; five from each political party and the remaining seven of which Magnetic Media is aware are running ‘independent.’ There was to be alteration in the layout and the colour; the ballot paper last election was green.The changes now have to pass through the House of Assembly. Also discussed at that Cabinet meeting, hurricane readiness with the DDME; reordering of land in the Five Cays/Chalk Sound district and challenges at the prison.In recent years, including earlier this summer, inmates have been attacked and subsequently hospitalized; the incident this summer required the Police to restore calm at Her Majesty’s Prison in Grand Turk. A working group has gotten the green light to help right the wrong at H.M.P. Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Related Items:cabinet approves changes to ballot, changes to be made to voting ballot, discussions in cabinet about security at HMP
Related Items:#magneticmedianews, #turnquestonplpmoneytheftallegations Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppBahamas, May 12, 2017 – Nassau – Tommy Turnquest, Former FNM leader and Former Minister of National Security, on Wednesday night, commented on FNM plans to pursue the Progressive Liberal Party (PLP) following allegations of illegal behavior regarding money theft.He said, “The first thing that will happen is that there will be the access of the information. More importantly than just accessing the information, it has to be the dissemination to the public of that information so the public understands the gravity of the situation.”He added that “there’s no point in not keeping the people informed. The people want transparency in government, they want a responsible government so the FNM will provide that.”When asked if he believes that a simple investigation will occur, he responded, saying “it means identifying what the information is and going so far as to have a forensic investigation of the in formation.”“We live in a small country, so you have to be careful with how you do it. You can’t play favourites.”, he said.Bahamians are questioning where millions, even billions of earnings and allotments and donations have gone under the now ousted PLP Administration of Perry Christie. The question, ‘where da VAT money gone?’ has become a popular social media meme and national buzz phrase, but there are calls for serious answers to what happened to the near $2 billion in tax revenue earned from 2015 to now.#magneticmedianews#turnquestonplpmoneytheftallegations
00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsENCINITAS (KUSI) – A man who was hitting red light cameras in Encinitas with a baseball bat Saturday attacked a San Diego County sheriff’s deputy who tried to stop him, authorities said.The incident began at 2:36 p.m. at the intersection of North El Camino Real and Encinitas Boulevard, sheriff’s Sgt. Agustin Rosas said.The sheriff’s department received several reports of a man on a ladder hitting the red light cameras with a baseball bat and a deputy on patrol at the time saw the suspect hitting the camera, Rosas said.The deputy ordered the man to stop and drop the baseball bat and the suspect refused, the sergeant said.“The deputy attempted to incapacitate the suspect with his department- issued Taser Conducted Energy Device but it malfunctioned,” Rosas said.The suspect then swung the bat at the deputy several times and the deputy hit the suspect with his baton, he said.After a short foot pursuit, the suspect attacked the deputy and a fight ensued, Rosas said. Other deputies were able to handcuff the suspect and he was taken to Scripps La Jolla for treatment before he was booked into the Vista Detention Facility, he said. The deputy suffered multiple fractures and was taken to Scripps Encinitas for treatment.The suspect, identified as Frederick Gramcko, 53, was booked into the Vista Detention Facility on suspicion of attempted murder of a police officer, Rosas said. Man arrested after assaulting sheriff’s deputy KUSI Newsroom, December 16, 2018 Updated: 7:35 AM KUSI Newsroom Posted: December 16, 2018 Categories: Good Morning San Diego, Local San Diego News FacebookTwitter